Friday Deals at Clark County pot shops: June 26
Welcome to Friday Deals, everyone. It’s the last weekend before marijuana possession becomes legal in Oregon, so that could make things real interesting at Clark County pot shops over the next few days.
Stores won’t open in Oregon for quite a while, so pot shop owners are bracing for an uptick in business this summer. Should be interesting to watch.
Across Washington, Friday has consistently been the best day for business at pot shops. They’ve broken daily sales records on several Fridays in the past few months. Will they do it again this weekend? Seems likely, but we’ll have to wait and see.
Anyway, here at Cannabis Chronicles, we publish Friday Deals each week to keep you up to speed on what’s happening in the local marijuana market. Tracking the weekly changes in prices and product selection is a great way to see how the industry evolves.
Every week, we ask all of Clark County’s seven recreational marijuana stores to pass along a few featured product deals. Then, we post them here on Fridays, and the prices usually continue into the weekend while supplies last.
If you’re new to marijuana or just curious about the science behind it, take a look at our educational section: Cannabis 101. Want to know more about particular strains? Check out our strain reviews. We also have background on growers available in Clark County stores in our Meet the Grower section.
Now without further ado, here’s what you’ll see this weekend at your local pot shops.
From Cannabis Country Store, 1910 W. Main Street, Battle Ground:
- Eighths of Cherry Blossom, Cherry OG and Sweet Safari from The Happy Crowd for $49 apiece.
- 2-gram bags selling for $24 each. Pick from several strains.
From GreenHead Cannabis, 2815 St Johns Blvd, Suite B, Vancouver:
- Several varieties of Earth Rising Farm joints (only with bud, no popcorn) for $10.
- 10 percent off all Earth Rising Farm products.
- 10 percent off all flower for veterans.
- $10 grams of all organic flower.
From The Herbery, 212 NE 164th Avenue, Suite #11, Vancouver:
- 1 gram pre-rolled joints of Phat Panda Berry Sour Creme for $10.
- All 1 gram pre-rolled joints from Going Green for $12 apiece.
- 1 gram of flower from Cascadia Gardens, selling at $15.
From The Herbery, 6018 N.E. St. John’s Blvd., Suite D:
- Same as the 164th Avenue store.
From High End Market Place, 1906 Broadway, Vancouver:
- 3.5 grams of Platinum Girl Scout Cookies from Elevate for $65 (normally $80).
- All JV Ranch joints for $10 apiece
- Sour Kush joints from Royal Tree Gardens for $10 each.
- Chocolate-covered pretzels, two for $25 (normally $30).
From Main Street Marijuana, 2314 Main St., Vancouver:
- White Widow by Sunburst (K&M), selling at $70 for 7 grams.
- 2 grams of Gorilla Glue from Smokey Point for $40.
From New Vansterdam, 6515 E Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver:
- Various strains from Land of Lizards, 2 grams for $10. Limited to two purchases per customer.
- Half-ounces from Land of Lizards for $90.
- Eighths from CannaMan Farms for $40 apiece.
- Miscellaneous 10 milligram edibles for $10 apiece.
Store contact info:
Cannabis Country Store
1910 W. Main St.
2815 St Johns Blvd, Suite B
website coming soon
212 N.E. 164th Ave., Suite #11
The Herbery (second location)
6018 N.E. St. John’s Blvd., Suite D
High End Market Place
1906 Broadway St.
Main Street Marijuana
2314 Main St.
6515 E. Mill Plain Blvd.